High Pressure Swivel Joints
Allows pipe-work to rotate while carrying fluid under pressure
Robust Durable Construction
Clear Bore for Full View
Sizes 1/8" to 72"
Custom design on Request
Features & Benefits
- High quality swivel joints available for a wide range of applications in
the chemical, oil, processing and food industries.
- The design of these swivels gives 360 degree rotation under pressure
- The combination bearing system which includes ball bearings for axial
loads and roller bearings for high radial loads gives the potential of three to
four times the life of the swivel joint that only uses ball bearings.
- The clear bore design allows the product to pass through without
restricting the flow.
- We are also able to offer assemblies consisting of flanges, elbows, and
- Special Coatings, such as Chromium Clad Plating, on request.
Carbon Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Low Temperature steel, brass,
NACE compliant, Hastelloy, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Incolloy,
PTFE Lined, Rubber Lined, Others available.
Fluorocarbon, Nitrile, PTFE, Graphite, Fluorsilicone, Others available.
1/8", 1/4", 1/2", 3/4",1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 24", 30", 36", up to 72"
Duty (depending on material and size)
Temperature Range: -292F to 572F (-180c to 300c)
Pressure Range: Up to 15,000 PSI
Submerged Operation: Down to 9840 Feet (3000m) Rated to 19,680 feet (6000m)
Applications: (partial list)
Process Lines, Chemical & Oil
Sub Sea Vessels
Floating Suctions, Floating Roof Drains
High Pressure Lines
High or LowTemperature lines
If you have a special application contact us